A FREE Public Charter School
Education is the single most important factor in transforming the life of a young child and building strong healthy communities.
Ballington Academy for the Arts and Sciences offers an innovative educational experience for elementary students. We take a hands-on, project-based approach to teaching science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM).
Our official enrollment period for 2017-2018 is January 15 – April 15, 2017. Enroll now or stop by for a visit.
All students in California are eligible to enroll FREE. No inter-district transfer requirements are necessary. If you’re looking for a unique learning opportunity that will prepare your child for success at the next level and into adulthood, enroll now!
Ballington Academy Delivers Academic Rigor and Results:
- Innovative Science and Engineering Laboratory Program
- Curriculum is Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Aligned in Mathematics and English Language Arts
- Full Adoption of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Twenty five or fewer students per classroom
- Individual attention for your child
- Specialized instruction including accelerated curriculum, a technology lab and after-school tutoring
- Full day kindergarten
Ballington Academy is made possible by the Volunteers of America Community Education and Development Corporation. Our early education programs provide the needed foundation to ensure successful lives and communities.