A FREE Public Charter School
Ballington Academy for the Arts and Sciences offers an innovative educational experience for students from transitional kindergarten to sixth grade. We take a hands-on, project-based approach to teaching science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM).
Education is the single most important factor in transforming the life of a young child and building strong healthy communities.
All students in California are eligible to enroll FREE. No inter-district transfer requirements are necessary. If you’re looking for a unique learning opportunity that will allow prepare children for success at the next level and into adulthood, enroll now!
Ballington Academy Delivers Academic Rigor and Results
- Innovative Science and Engineering Laboratory Program
- Curriculum is Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Aligned in Mathematics and English Language Arts
- Full Adoption of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Twenty five or fewer students per classroom
- Individual attention for your child
- Specialized instruction including accelerated curriculum, a technology lab and after-school tutoring
- Full day kindergarten
Ballington Academy is made possible by the Volunteers of America Southwest. Our early education programs provide the needed foundation to ensure successful lives and communities.